To celebrate our re-opening we are delighted to offer our near neighbours the opportunity to visit the Caves for free in our first season.
Here’s what you need to do to claim your four free tickets:
1. Bring proof of address (utility bill or similar) from postcodes CT9 1 or CT9 2;
2. Bring photo identification;
3. Visit Margate Caves to claim your tickets to be used that same day.
Local Residents’ free tickets are valid every day we’re open apart from Bank Holiday Monday, 26 August 2019.
Tickets are valid from 22nd August 2019 until 22nd March 2020 excluding closed days. This means you can use your tickets on any day this season, including the school holidays.
Terms and conditions
· This benefit is only for our immediate near neighbours living in postcode areas CT9 1 and CT9 2.
· Tickets are non-transferable, cannot be sold and no cash alternative will be offered.
· Proof of address and identification will be required.
· All four tickets must be used in one visit on the day of collection. We regret that we are unable to offer the ‘splitting’ of tickets for multiple visits.
· Exchange or sale of tickets for profit is prohibited.
· Visitors under 4 years of age enter the Margate Caves free of charge. Visitors under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
The Margate Caves visitor centre is fully accessible, though the Caves are not; please see the Margate Caves’ accessibility statement for more information on visiting the Caves.