COVID Christmas Promise
Our COVID-19 Christmas Promise is free and applies to all Father Christmas bookings at the Caves.
We’ve introduced several new safety measures. To allow for social distancing we are welcoming a reduced number of guests and as a COVID-19 Secure venue our hygiene and safety measures ensure a safe visit.
We’re delighted to be awarded the VisitEngland ‘We’re Good to Go’ industry charter mark. This verifies that the Caves meet the Government and public health guidance on COVID-19 and that we have all the required health and safety processes in place to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
In the event of:
1. Government travel restrictions
2. Sickness / Isolation due to COVID-19
- You will be issued a full refund of any paid for booking you have made.
- If you are affected by either of these and want to discuss your booking please contact our team at email@example.com
In the event of Caves closure due to COVID-19:
- You will automatically receive a refund on any paid for booking you have made.
Terms and conditions.
To be eligible for a full refund you must contact us at least 24 hours before your booking (in the event of sickness / isolation due to COVID-19 or Government travel restrictions), you may be asked for proof.
All other standard booking terms and conditions apply.
Any alteration requested within 24 hours of the date of ticket booking for the Caves will be treated as a cancellation by you and you will not be eligible for any refund.
The COVID-19 Christmas Promise is available for all Father Christmas bookings throughout December.